2022 Campton CX Preview
October 27, 2022
- Anderson Park in Campton Township (5N180 Brown Rd, Campton Hills, IL 60175). Need directions? From I-90: Randall Road South, to Rt. 64 West, past LaFox Road, turn right onto Brown Road and park is on your left. There are other Anderson Parks in the Chicagoland area, so please go to the correct one. The map on BikeReg is correct.
- Another Costume Contest! Prizes will be awarded to the winners by the Campton event organizers. Kenny is in charge of the inaugural Thriller dance competition at 2:22pm, so listen for his decrees.
- Remember pre-reg on BikeReg closes Friday night.
- Preliminary staging will be posted here on Saturday. We’re moving to USAC’s new rider database, so please make sure you double check your preliminary staging.
- Sorry, but NO alcoholic beverages are allowed in the park.
- Please do NOT warm up on/around the soccer fields to the East of registration. The village has asked us to keep off the areas visible when you pull into the park. If you carefully ride North on Brown Rd for about 200 meters you can hop onto the Great Western trail, which is a great place to warm up. Thank you.
- There is plenty of parking on site. Please do not ride or drive on the grass surrounding the course.
- The Course: Will likely be a little different this year. Check out this animation.
Looks like we are going down the railroad tie stairs this year?
Some pictures from the Jr 9-14 race: https://www.flickr.com/photos/riz9296/albums/72177720303292925
Men’s 4’s Video:
Thanks for a great race everyone!
Men’s Single Speed
A few pictures I took after my races. https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAdkNg
Some Women’s Masters/4/5, Men’s Cat 1/2/3, Men’s Cat 4, and others taken on quite an old camera!